Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I have an urgent requirement for a *Business Analyst*.. Please let me know
if you’re comfortable with the Requirement and please get back to me with
your updated resume in .doc format immediately. Given below is the job
description.

Job Title: *Business Analyst*

Location: *Irving, TX ( Prefer Locals )*

Project Type: *Long Term *

Total Experience: *8+ Years*

*Need Visa Copy while Submission*

*JD:*

*Must have oil & gas accounting experience*

*Job Function*

Work with the iSeries supervisor sitting down with the customer groups and
understanding their needs and translating them into technical specs and
then work with the coders to develop the technical specs.

Generate review specifications

Actually conduct testing and build test scripts & make sure they're ready
to go to production.

*Sadiq Shaik*

ASAP Solutions Group LLC,

678-221-4992 (ext) 217