*Java Developer with Point of Sale *
*Research Triangle Park, NC**6+ months*
*Required Skills & Experience:*
- This role requires demonstrated experience with the Java and web
technologies that drive TCxGravity solutions.
- The candidate will use these technologies to develop new custom
functionality for our retail customers and will provide support to the QA
team as well as ongoing defect support.
experience with Eclipse, Maven, Sprint, dojo, and Selenium/Cucumber
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a
related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- At least 2 years of Java development, including web-based content
- Computer science fundamentals including object-oriented concepts, data
structures and related algorithms
- Web application and server concepts, especially WebSphere, JBOSS,
- Familiarity with the software engineering lifecycle and methodologies
- Proficiency with Windows-based systems, including software
installation & light administration
*Preferred Skills & Experience*
- Technology: Spring, dojo, Selenium/Cucumber
- Familiarity with retail concepts and/or applications
- Experience with retail POS devices and JavaPOS and/or 4690OS
*Thanks & Regards,*
*732- 837- 2138*
*ao...@sagetl.com <ao...@sagetl.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.