Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Build Release Engineer And SCM Engineer

*Location:* San Francisco, CA 94105

*Duration*: Contract

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*JD:-*

Extensive knowledge of J2EE standards, best practices, handson experience
with administration and management of tools and various infrastructure
stacks

Experience on Build automation and development toolsets for web and mobile
technologies

Experience in Linux, Unix andor Posix Systems

Source code management expertise SVN, GIT

scripting languages such as Shell, Perl, or Python

experience with Maven and managing complex dependencies and developing
custom plugins

at least one deployment and provisioning tool like Chef, Puppet,
Capistrano

Experience building continuous integration solutions using Repository
managers like Nexus, Artifactory, Archiva using REST or JCR Java APIs

AHPJenkins or any other build tool experience

Experience with Selenium, PhantomJS, Sonar, Findbugs, Coverity Nice to
Have/Skills:

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*