Here is HOT *Python and  Perl Developer* *requirement *for your consultants
at *Chicago, IL*

*Job Title*

*Python and  Perl Developer*

*Location*

*Chicago, IL*

*VISA *

*USC or GC or H1B on C2C*

*Job Description*

Interview:  Telephonic + F2F

REQUIREMENTS:
•    4+ years of professional software development experience
•    Understanding of Functional Programming Concepts
•    Strong in SQL -CRUD, Procedures/Functions and optimization
•    Good Python programming and Linux commands
•    Experience is working and understanding of disparate yet related data
sets and be able to correlate them together

BUSINESS ACCUMEN:
•    Experience in Finance domain is a nice to have

EDUCATION OR CERITIFICATIONS:
•    Master of Science or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or similar certifications to support technical knowledge

*For pursuing this opportunity, please send me an updated copy of your
resume and please give me a call at* *408-909-9498 EXT-691*
<408-909-9498%20EXT-691> *as soon as possible.*
*Regards*
*Vivek Nagare*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*Direct: **408-909-9498 EXT-691* <408-909-9498%20EXT-691>
*Skype: vivek.nagare1*
*Email: **vivek.na...@idctechnologies.com* <jai...@idctechnologies.com>
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*US Office: IDC Technologies, Inc.,1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

If you would like to unsubscribe from IDC Technologies Inc, please click
here
<http://careers.idctechnologies.com/optout.jsp?d=313136335f777a6f706f746840676d61696c2e636f6d&e=121&t11=1475091682222>
.