I have a position I could use your help with in *Bellevue, Washington.*
This is for a Sr. Cyber Security Engineer and it is would be a HUGE bonus
if they have experience with Big Data technologies such as Apache Hadoop,
Splunk, Spark or Horton Works. Job details are included below. The
candidates will need to be hirable and the client cannot sponsor at this
time. We will need excellent communication because this person will be very
client facing. West Coast candidates are highly preferred. Let me know if
you have any additional questions.

*Client- T-Mobile*

*Interview process- 2 phone screens*

*Looking For:*

   - Strong experience as a Security Engineer in a large, enterprise
   environment. Retail experience highly preferred.
   - Experience with Big Data preferred.
   - CISSP certification preferred, but not required.
   - Experience with Cisco ISE/ASA firewalls and F5 Load Balancers.
   - Experience with VPN builds required.
   - Experience with building Security Threat Models necessary.
   - Security Experience with: Cloud Technologies (ideally AWS),
   Hadoop/other BI Platforms, Firewalls, Mobile Devices, and Telecom Networks
   are all highly preferred. (Will not need all areas, but more than one is
   necessary)
   - Excellent communication skills, with the ability to think outside of
   the box.

*Nice to Haves:*

   - Experience coming from a mobile background (Handset Engineering)
   - Good working knowledge of Office 365

------------------------------

Umang Agarwal

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

Ph No: 732-902-0873

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*

*Privacy Policy* | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .