Hi

*NEED Treasury EXPERIENCE*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Treasury OPS Business Analyst

*Project Location*

Salt Lake City UT

*Duration*

24 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI : TELEPHONIC + SKYPE*

* Job Description : *

* QUALIFICATIONS:*

   - Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
   Business Administration or other related field.
   - *Requires 10 plus years of experience in retail banking, bank
   operations, and/or business analysis. Other directly related experience and
   a combination of education and experience may meet requirements. *
   - Extensive working knowledge of the banking industry, in particular
   major Treasury software and/or Treasury Operations.
   - Experience in Treasury applications and/or Treasury interfaces is
   required.
   - Working knowledge of retail banking processes and systems.
   - Requires strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
   - Strong presentation and communication skills are required
   - Ability to function in a consultative role and manage a team or
   project.
   - Requires strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with
   both management and staff employees.