Hi:

Hope you are doing well today!

This is in reference to your profile I got from our database. I wanted to
check your availability for an URGENT position we have.

*Please find below the detailed job description for your reference. *

*If you are interested please send me your updated resume along with your
expected hourly rate.*

*Database Admin/Architect *

*Helena, MT*

*6-12 months*

*Client: State of MT** (Department of Environmental Quality)*

*DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES*

The services of the work under this RFP are in two phases. Upon completion
of Phase 1, should the State choose to continue, and based on mutual
agreement between the State and the Contractor, the Contract will be
modified to include Phase 2 services as noted below:

Ø  *Phase 1* is to provide State with an assessment and analysis of the
current state of the Tracking Remediation and Environmental Actions Data
System (TREADS) software code and architecture, and estimate of the level
of effort and work required to complete the development of the software.

Ø  *Phase 2* is to augment IT staff to support TREADS design, development,
and data migration/conversion, and implementation related efforts.

It is DEQ’s preference that the services be performed on-site for both
Phases 1 and 2.

*1.3.1    Phase 1 – Assessment and Analysis of Current State*

*1.3.1.1    Phase 1 Required Competencies**.* Contractor’s staff must have
demonstrated experience in application and database development, and IT
project management sufficient to assess the current status of the TREADS
development effort.  Staff must also be able to understand the framework
for assessing database quality; including database process quality, data
quality, semantic quality, and behavior quality as described in A Framework
for Assessing Database Quality
<http://osm7.cs.byu.edu/ER97/workshop4/jh.html>.

*1.3.1.2    Phase 1 Scope of Work.*  Contractor shall provide an assessment
and analysis of the current state of the TREADS software code and
architecture, and estimated level of effort and work required to complete
development of the software, including the following:

·      Discuss the overall system requirements with key stakeholders

·      Discuss the project plan, phases, timeline with project manager(s)

·      Get to know who is working on the project and what their
responsibilities and capabilities are

·      Take inventory of the current state of modules, code, database,
components etc.

·      Learn more about integration with external systems (imports,
exports, migrations, etc.)

·      Get credentials and access to source code including MTDEQ, middle
tier, database scripts

·      Assess the quality of code of those modules that are to be completed
or used as the foundation of further development

·      Review the system architecture for remaining work, including
proposed API structure and database schema

·      Review any requirements documents, specifications, UI designs,
reports, use cases etc. for remaining work

·      Understand current process for QA, source control, development and
test environments

·      Discuss SLAs and performance criteria for the system

·      Discuss security (authentication, authorization, encryption)

·      Discuss proposed methods for collaboration (times of day,
availability, methods of communication)

·      After returning, promptly provide a written assessment and an
itemized time estimate for Consultant’s work

*1.3.1.3    Phase 1 Deliverables.*

·         A Word Document (2010) containing an assessment of the project:
quality of code, architecture, usability of existing code for remaining work

·         A detailed Excel (2010) task breakdown of estimated time to
complete development tasks.

*1.3.2    Phase 2 – Staff Augmentation for TREADS Project*

Based on the task breakdown identified during Phase I, Offeror staff will
provided development, documentation, data migration/conversion, testing and
implementation services for the TREADS system.

*1.3.2.1    Required Competencies for Phase 2**.*  DEQ envisions *two* .NET
Developers and *one* Database Administrator/Database Architect contracted
staff will be required for successful completion of this effort. These
staff will report to the DEQ Technical Lead for the Project. The required
competencies and proficiencies for the augmented staff are described below.

*Database Administrator/Database Architect Staff Job Description*

The Database Administrator/Database Architect contracted staff will be
responsible for the following:

·         Design, develop, and refine data migration scripts (Extract,
Transform, and Load)

·         Design and configure data integration procedures

·         Assist with database tuning and performance testing

·         Lead installation and configuration of databases on database
servers

·         Database Design, including normalization

·         Data Migration and Conversion (i.e. legacy to new database
structure)

·         Data Cleanup

·         Data Maintenance

·         Database Management

·         Performance tuning

·         Microsoft SQL Server 2012

·         TortoiseSVN

·         Requirements Analysis

·         Oracle 11g RDBMS

·         Fluent Migrator

·         Database Security

·         Performance load testing

*Looking forward to working with you!*

*About Elegant Solutions’*

Founded in 2001, Elegant Solutions has employed number of IT professionals
with various clients across US. Elegant Solutions, a Small Business
Administration 8(a) certified small disadvantaged minority owned business
and ISO 9001:2008 certified company provides innovation technology
solutions and program management to public and private markets. We are
specialized in IT Consulting services and hardware/ software provider to
federal, state, local government agencies and commercial clients. We are
Prime in over 35 states and providing IT Consulting services to our key
clients. To know more, visit our website http://www.elegantsolutions.us and
for suggestions/ complaints please mail us at  i...@elegantsolutions.us.

*Thanks Amanpreet Singh Direct: 408 216 8035 Fax: 703-722-6628 Email: *
*asi...@elegantsolutions.us* <asi...@elegantsolutions.us>

* Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions, Inc We Participate in E-Verify An SBA
8(a), ISO 9001:2008 Company Prime on GSA Schedule 70, 8(a) STARS II, eFAST,
Seaport-e & many State/Local Contracts**http://www.elegantsolutions.us*
<http://www.elegantsolutions.us/>