*Hello *

Greetings from Avance.
We have an urgent requirements with one of our client for *Sr SFDC
Developer* at *San Francisco, CA.* If interested and available for the
following position then please send me updated resume ASAP.

*Title: Sr. SFDC Developer*
*Location: San Francisco, CA. *
*Type: Contract*

*Need Passport Number *

*Job Description:*

   - 7+ years' experience with developing Salesforce (Service, Sales and
   Marketing cloud)
   - Experience in Salesforce.com (SFDC) configuration, development, and
   implementation of Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE,
   S-Controls, SOQL and SOSL)
   - Implement at least 2 end-2 end SFDC implementation on Service and
   Sales cloud.
   - Thorough understanding of SDLC methodologies including requirements,
   design, implementation, testing and maintenance
   - 5+ years' experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration
   techniques.
   - 5+ years' experience with HTML, XML, CSS and JavaScript
   - Experience building interface layer using standard Web API or third
   party (Mulesoft) ,  data extracts, SSIS packages and integrations is
   preferred.
   - Create and maintain technology strategy and roadmap for various CRM
   business areas of Sales, Marketing and Service Cloud.
   - Manage and administer marketing cloud and processes relating to the
   email campaign, tracking and integration within the CRM system
   - Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, SSO and data
   encryption preferred
   - Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using
   BRDs\FSDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups is preferred.
   - SFDC Developer certification (not just administrator certification)

*Company:*
A Global IT consulting firm with several large customer engagements across
Europe and US. It provides strategic business consulting, technology,
engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology
and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment.

*About Us:*
Avance Consulting Services is a global talent acquisition and executive
search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and
admired clients across various sectors and geographies. --
Best Regards,
Pramod Kumar
Talent Acquisition
+1 732 276 9933 *Ext :* 201