Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have an urgent opening with one of our client.

Please share your profile at hemant.jo...@nlbservices.com or call me at 904
267 0745.

*Data Management Project Manager*

-          Data management in IT transformation program consists of

data readiness : analyze the source data, development of rules to identify
duplications, inconsistencies and errors, correct and clean data to make
them ready for *conversion to SAP*

*data conversion: extract, transform and load data from source system to
SAP*

-          The project manager will be responsible for building a
cross-departmental project plan and for managing tasks for end to end data
management functions

-          The role will require working with business and legacy app teams
and driving tasks owned by these teams

-          Day to day monitoring of tasks, flag tasks at risk and layout
plans to bring schedules back in line with plan

-          Experience with Informatica is desirable

-          Strong project management skill is mandatory

--
Thanks & Regards
Hemant Joshi