Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP

*Crystal Reports Developer*

*Orange, CA*

*6+ Months*

*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*

*Top Skills:       *

Crystal reports developer, implementation, documentation, and maintenance
for reporting and analytics interfaces. Is responsible for the complete
integration of data systems to the BI system.

*Job Description:*

• Create reports with Crystal Reports

• Proactive monitoring of interfaces and interface performance with ability
to identify problem areas. Investigate interface errors and coordinates
issues with necessary parties to resolve issues.

• Ensures proper system configuration and functional performance of
interfaces between BI and other data systems.

• Create user requested reports

• Provide exceptional customer service through timely, courteous, and
respectful communication; effective listening; identifying and anticipating
needs; and helping customers understand their system(s).

• Performs programming and support for systems using SQL/OLAP based
systems, Crystal Reports and other systems and modules as assigned.

• Detail oriented

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com