Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at IDC Technologies, Inc.
Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in Technical. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com

Job Description:
•        Must have good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM)
architectures and business processes
•        Should have 4+ years of development experience with *Informatica
MDM.* Preferably MDM 971 and above.
·        Should have 4+ years of Configuration / Deployment of IDD
·        Should have 4+ years of Configuration / Deployment MDM SIF.
·        Development experience in Java web services
•        Very strong in SQL development skills
•        Experience in WebSphere
•        Experience in Performance tuning
•        Coordinating master data requirements with other functional data
owners
•        Designing and reviewing integration solutions between
transactional systems and MDM platform
•        providing analysis and integrated solutions to eliminate
reoccurring data issues

Below are the key terms in the JD we are looking for.
·        Match tuning,
·        match optimization,
·        Trust configuration,
·        Post/Pre Landing/Stage/load User exit.
·        IDD user exit,
·        Working with MDM SIF with SOAP UI
·        IDD configuration with BDDconfig.xml
·        Consolidation indicator logic.
·        Procedure to work MDM hub state
·        Experience working with DB2 database
·        Should have worked on MDM 971 and later version.
·        Writing procedures to deal with History and Xref tables
·        Configuring the Batch jobs in MDM
·        Procedures to load landing from pre-landing
·        Custom cleanse function
·        Work experience in MDM 971 and above.

Thanks&Regards,
Vikas Malik

[IDC Technologies, Inc.]
[Phone: 408-418-5779] EXT 279
[Email ID: *vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com
<vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com>* ]
[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]
*[Web*: www.idctechnologies.com* ]*
Certified