Hi,

Greetings !!

Currently we are looking for *Java Developer* for one of our client, kindly
advise me on your availability, I can be reached at *408-709-1760 ext 9662.*

*Title: Java Developer*

*Location: Irving, TX*

*Duration: Long term contract*

*Job Desription:*

9+ Years experience in JAVA / J2EE, JSP, Java Script
Hands on Experience in SOAP, Rest Web Service development
Experience in hibernate ORM, OMQ and XML, JSON
Experience in Oracle PL/SQL
Experience with micro service is added plus.

Role:

Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs,
documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or
enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware
and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring
tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis,
design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems,
and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding
new deployments
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years
of experience in the field or in a related area

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babul | Sr. Recruiter

*ba...@tresourceinc.com* <ba...@tresourceinc.com>

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563

Office : 408-709-1760 Ext: 9662

Fax: 408-213-8316

Gtalk :- babul...@gmail.com

Yahoo :- babullad...@yahoo.com