Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

Position: Oracle ASCP

Location: Honolulu, Hawaii

Duration: Contract

Mandatory Things

Work Authorization :-

Passport No:-

JD:-

·         Experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition,
Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes.

·         Understanding of WIP, PO and INV would be a must.

·         The consultant should be able to drive down specific needs
further when it comes to implementation and test planning.

·         Experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/
Validation and deployment

·         Good Analytical and Communication skills

·         Would require in-depth knowledge of master data. BOM, routings,
item attributes, sourcing logic etc…

·         Setup Work bench and Capabilities

·         Specifics Frozen and Forecast horizons for closed loop Planning

·         Data structure setup for BOMs, Routings, Item masters, planning
data

·         Model lead-times, transit times, etc. to get accurate start and
due dates throughout the value stream.

·         Forecasting process consumption and alignment of Corporate and
Plant(s)

·         Capacity planning and levelling – Constraining the Plan

·         Setup Production planning work instructions and communication

·         Closed loop timing options (weekly, daily, hourly, etc)

·         Setting up ATP and parameters for exception messages

·         Testing script development, execution and defect resolution

·         Develop Deliverables and provide Guidance during Validation

·         Provide status and escalate ASCP issues.

·         Fix system defects and or track enhancements to meet project
requirements

·         Address bug fix with Oracle if needed

·         Lead configuration promotion from test to QA to Prod

·         Lead Test cycles

·         Manage System Cutover during Plant go-live

·         Work with team on knowledge transfer and implementation setup.

Best Regard

Bhupender Singh

IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060