Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*MySQL  OR Maria DB database developer*

*Richardson, TX*

*2 Years *

*EAD OR GC or Citizens Only*

*Top Skills:       *

1. 7+ years’ experience with back end development within MySQL and Maria DB
databases.

2. 3+ years developing database shemas and performance tuning off of those
schemas.

3. 3+ years migrating data from old databases to new database schemas

4. Experience working in an Agile, TDD environment

*Job Description:         *

This person will be develop and create schemas, performance tuning those
schemas, interacting and interfacing with developers, and creating new
migration plans between the databases as new features are added. They will
also be migrating old data to new database schema.

This person will also be troubleshooting databases, analyzing queries,
performance turning the database, and adding indexes.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146