Hi,

Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you
find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with
your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really
appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number
609-853-0818 Ext.2172

Position: Exchange Admin
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Duration: 12+ Months

Relevant Experience (Yrs.): 10 & Above

Role Description: Arthrex EMC NW Data Domain and VNX Isilon Solution
Architecture

Competencies: Exchange Server Management (IT IS)

Essential Skills:

·         Exchange Administrator with Airwatch MDM and SharePoint experience

·         Responsible for end-to-end Microsoft Exchange administration

·         L2/L3 support of global exchange environment

·         L2/L3 support for cloud based Airwatch MDM environment
including device setup, Enterprise wipe, email client setup and
troubleshooting

·         Create new accounts, Assign mailboxes to accounts created in
other departments

·         Maintenance tasks of exchange environment (disk space, large
files, virus cleanout, etc)

·         Apply security updates (OS and services) · Check
application, system, event, AV, and spam logs

·         Manage and test backups

·          Check backup logs for execution

·         Manage Exchange storage

·         Manage quotas

·         Move mailboxes

·         Provision additional storage w/Server Storage and Virtualization Team

·         Monitor capacity

·         Manage 3rd party applications and services (email archiving,
anti-virus and spam filtering via Barracuda)

·         Experience with Archiving (Zantaz/Capax Global EAS),
journaling, and legal discovery

·         L2/L3 Experience administrating and managing Airwatch MDM and MAM

·         L2/L3 Experience managing SharePoint 2010 technical
administration (database, web tier, and infrastructure interaction)

Desirable Skills:

· Experience with Archiving (Zantaz/Capax Global EAS), journaling, and
legal discovery

· L2/L3 Experience administrating and managing Airwatch MDM and MAM

· L2/L3 Experience managing SharePoint 2010 technical administration
(database, web tier, and infrastructure interaction)

Thanks & Regards

Rashi Saraswat

Technical Recruiter

Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172