Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

Position: QA Functional Torrance, CA

Location: Hillsboro (Oregon)

Contract: 12 months.

*Rate: is $50 Only.*

*Note :- Need Passport No for Submission in Case of H1B and GC EAD  No OPT
Please only GC, Citizen , TN.*

*QA Functional Manual Tester*

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Duties are performed throughout
every work day, as necessary):*
· Create detailed scripts and test plans, execute scripts and document
anomalies in a defect tracking system, provide status reports on test
coverage and test results. Identify unexpected behavior that although not
in error, is a departure from current functionality.
· Determine test objectives and standards by studying software
requirements; writing test plans, test cases and test scripts.
· Set-up the test conditions and test data appropriate for each test case
to determine the software’s compliance with the stated requirements.
Identify weaknesses in the software’s reliability or departure from
expected outcomes.
· Assist other testers by helping to replicate defects or diagnose
unexpected results.
· Assist in the diagnosis and interpretation of performance-related
concerns.
· Create and update test documentation based on functional and
environmental requirements.
· Create and update test procedures, test sign-ons and passwords, URL’s and
any other information unique to the QA Lab.
· Research and acquire knowledge/skills of software applications and
systems used by the legal or support staff.

Best Regard

Bhupender Singh

IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060