Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* CQ5/AEM  Tester

*Location:* Denver , CO

*Duration*: Contract

*Rate: $45/hr on C2C.*

JD:-

Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*

1.            5+ years of experience with Content Management System (CMS)
in general, with 3+ years of experience using AEM (Adobe Experience Manager
formerly known as Day CQ)

2.            Solid understanding of Web based project test methodology,
test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment
support.

3.            Knowledge of the Web presentation layer, business and data
access layers and their interactions.

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)

1.            Testing Certification ISTQB Advanced Level preferred

Desired years of experience* : 8+ years

Education/ Certifications (Required) : BA/BS in Information Technology,
Computer Science Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the subcon to
shoulder and execute*:

1.            Strong understanding of test automation framework and tools

2.            Ability to lead a team through effective delegation,
training, conflict management and motivation

3.            Experience leading teams

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*