*URGENT NEED *

Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below
requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume,
rates and Contact details ..

*Role:** AWS DevOps Engineer*

*Location: **El Segundo, CA*

*Work Duration:** Long Term*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B)*
* Job Description:*
Must Have Skills
Senior DevOps coach who has handled very complex/large-scale devOps/CI/CD.
And a very industry savvy devOps coach who knows all aspects of the CI/CD
pipeline, Delivery/Release etc.

Nice to have skills
1. Devops, Jenkins, Chef
2. Agile coach

Desired years of experience* : 10-12 years

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Santosh Kumar *

*Technical Recruiter*

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2170
Fax :   609 799 5746

kuntal.sant...@nityo.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*