If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to *n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com>.*
*SQL DBA MANAGER*
*Project Location *
*12+ months *
*Skills Required and Job Description:*
*Mode of Interview: Skype*
*Required Technical Skills:*
We have an immediate opportunity for a DBA Manager with our Direct Client
in Bowie, Maryland. The DBA Manager will manage a team of experienced DBA’s
who are responsible for the support of numerous databases, principally on
SQL Server platforms, on Linux/Windows. In addition, we have a small number
of Greenplum and MongoDB instances that will be increasing over the coming
months. The successful candidate will have experience with databases
throughout their lifecycle from project inception to ongoing support and
decommissioning of the databases.
*Basic Qualifications: *
- 12+ Years of IT experience.
- 6+ years experience as a DBA Manager.
- 6+ years of DBA experience.
- 6-8 years SQL Server experience.
- Experience with NoSQL databases i.e. MongoDB, Greenplum and/or
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Identify emerging Database technologies to be assimilated and
integrated within IT organization.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in mission critical environment.
- Provide complete database life cycle support for handful mission
critical SQL Server Databases.
- Interface with other central organizations to improve and implement
database process, procedures and automation.
- Lead Pro-active and reactive performance analysis, monitoring,
troubleshooting and resolution of the issues.
- Direct database capacity planning related to database growth and
system utilization, trend analysis and predicting future database resource
- Develop long-term database goals and strategy.
- Training, managing and mentoring junior DBA team members.
- Maintains database results by setting and enforcing standards and
- Prepares for database expansion by studying plans and requirements;
advising senior technical management; coordinating design and programming.
- Keeps senior technical management informed by preparing reports on
system performance and problems.
- Manages team responsible for critical SQL Server databases.
- Understanding of regulatory, legal and compliances issues for SOX and
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of database tuning:
software configuration, memory usage, data access, data manipulation, SQL,
and physical storage.
- Must exhibit good time management skills, independent decision making
capability; focus on customer service.
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.