*Please send resume to ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
Job Title: GIS Application Developer
Location: Dallas TX, NY-NJ, Chicago IL and San Jose CA
*Job Description *
Resource will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Development and maintenance of web-based and mobile GIS applications
and tools for the Enterprise GIS for supporting the business needs of the
various Divisions and departments.
- Provide troubleshooting and resolution of application issues for
system and end-user support.
- Design and develop iOS application using ESRI APIs and extending
through ArcGIS Online platform.
- Design and develop user friendly web-based mapping and mobile GIS
applications and tools.
- Perform complex, integrated programming, data analysis, and
- Assist in the development of GIS application project proposals,
identifies omissions and errors in requirements, and conducts feasibility
studies; recommends optimum approach and develops GIS application designs
- Document, design, code, and test GIS solutions and GIS applications;
design and carry out GIS procedures, both simple and complex; and perform
programming for data creation, analysis, conversion and transfer, graphic
production, and project reporting.
- Assist in preparing training materials and providing training on new
applications to end users.
- Maintain currency of knowledge with respect to relevant
state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in GIS, Geography, Engineering, Computer Science or
other related field.
- 3-5 years demonstrated professional working experience in GIS
- Expertise in the ESRI ArcGIS Server platform and suite of desktop
software including extensions
- Proficiency in MS .NET frameworks 2,3.5,4- C#, VB.NET,ASP.NET,LINQ,WPF
- Must have experience developing iOS applications for the ESRI platform
- Must have experience with ArcGIS Online application development
- Experience of working in IIS 6.0 and above.
- Proficiency in ESRI development of ArcGIS version 10 through 10.2,
- Experience in enterprise databases MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, Oracle.
- Experience in implementing application development best practices
using frameworks such as PRISM, Spring.NET, nHibernate, dojo, jQuery.
- Experience in working in source control environment like VSS, TFS or
- Ability to create application documentation, UML diagrams, flow
diagrams, test plans and wireframes.
- Experience in utilizing Geographic Position System (GPS) technology,
coordinate systems to develop spatial models and maps.
- Experience with application integration with Oracle Ebiz Suite (CRM,
Financial, HR and EAM modules) preferred.
Ankit Kumar Sagwal
IDC Technologies Inc.
Phone- 408-457-9381 Ext-4073
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.