*Please send me profiles at **um...@apetan.co <http://apetan.com>m*
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Location: Allentown, PA
Duration: 6+ Months/Contract
*Interview: Phone and Skype*
*Need USC/GC Only*
- Considerable knowledge of TCP/IP; Ethernet; Network cabling; Layer 2
and layer 3 switching; the OSI Model; MPLS and Metro-Ethernet; VPN and SSL
- Considerable knowledge of direct engineering and design experience in
- Considerable expertise in creating repeatable, reliable, scalable
network architectures, with fault tolerance; performance tuning; monitoring
- Expert working knowledge (including the ability to setup, configure,
upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot) Cisco routers; switches; enterprise VPN
- Understanding of transport protocols, routing protocols, and
security/authentication protocols at all layers of the OSI model with
emphasis on TCP/IP
- Knowledge of networking features and protocols such as spanning tree,
ARP, CDP, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, VTP, Ether channel, 802.1Q trunking, MLS,
- Demonstrated the ability to design, install, and troubleshoot
local-area and wide-area enterprise networks.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification, JNCIA/JNCIS-SEC certification preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited college/university or an equivalent
combination of training and experience related to the duties of the
position is required
- Juniper hardware experience
- Juniper SRX Firewall Configuration
*Umang Jain *
*Apetan Consulting LLC*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.