*Please do not share profile without H1B copy / I979 copy also I need
passport number along with profiles.*

*Primary Skill*

*Secondary Skill*

*Role*

*Job Description*

*City*

*State*

Middleware Web Services

DB2

Java/J2EE Developer

>Extensive working knowledge in the following : . Mainframe COBOL based
applications
. J2EE .Angular JS
. PHP
. Spring
. Webservices
. Hibernate
. CXF-ws
. DB2
. Eclipse
. Git-stash
. Subversion
. Maven
. Jenkins
. Splunk
. Source tree
. Tomcat 7
> Excellent communication skills.

Able to interface with business analysts, architects and working knowledge
of SDLC and project management methodologies.
>Design large or complex projects involving application development,
migrations and enhancement to existing applications
>Responsible for detailed technical design and development of applications
using existing and emerging technology platforms.
>Assess and develop high level design requirements and incorporate them in
detailed design and process flow diagrams
>Assess detailed technical specifications against design requirements
>Ability to quickly understand the existing systems and debug the code
>Guide other developers on technical issues
>Perform coding and Unit testing work and deploy code into other
environments
>Support the system testing and integration testing activities and closing
defects
>Support the production rollout and validation activities
>Participate in code and documentation reviews for its correctness and
standards

Columbus

OH

Big Data developer with Java

Big Data developer with Java

Developer

Strong Java and other functional programming skills
•             Experience with JavaScript web application frameworks (e.g.,
Angular, jQuery)
•             7+ years of solid system development experience leveraging a
variety of the following technologies:
•             5+ years Java/Spring/SQL
•             2+ years Design and develop RESTful webservices
•             2+ years Compiler ( JavaCC )
•             Experience using one or more of: MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL,
JDBC, ODBC, Greenplum
•             2+ years  experience in Big Data : Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark,
HBase, Map-Reduce, No SQL (Mongo, Casandra), Kafka
•             2+ years Maven and Build Scripts, Jenkins
•             Knowledge in Apache /Other Open Source Projects

Jersey City

NJ

Java/J2EE

Angular JS

Angular JS Developer

6+ years of experience
Proficient in Java/J2EE architecture, RDBMS knowledge, Strong experience
with messaging eg -MQ , Working knowledge of Tomcat/Apache Applications
servers, Knowledge of build and deployment tools such as Eclipse, Maven,
Git, Ant and Jira, Hands-on experience with Spring and Hibernate
frameworks.,  Experience with database development and design including
experience with Oracle and or Sybase., OO Design patterns,  Experience with
XML and RESTful web services.

Newark

DE

Java/J2EE/Web Services

Java/J2EE/Web Services

Java Middleware Developer

General Description:
Position is a Senior Java middleware services developer with the ability to
design and build/
code along w/ supporting new project/development work.

Must haves:
· Strong Core Java experience – (7-10 years minimum)
· Spring (Core, MVC, REST) – Axis/Spring WS/CXF
Strong Webservice development experience in both SOAP and REST
· Continuous Integration/TDD (test driven development) – Maven, Jenkins,
Junit, Sonar,
etc.
· Service mock development/familiarity and familiarity with a mock
framework (Mockito,
EasyMock, etc.) and
· Coding best practice tooling such as FindBugs, PMD, Cobertura, etc.
Hands on experience in both SOAP and REST min 3 yrs
Need to have Agile development experience – 2 yrs
Have code review process being followed without fail.

Good to haves:
· Agile/SCRUM development experience
· Spring AOP, Security
· Concept to production of high volume, low latency systems and high
availability (100-
500 transactions / second, sub-second response times)
· Local and distributed caching frameworks (ehcache, JBoss cache, IBM
Xtreme scale,
etc.)

Nice to haves:
· Financial Payments or Banking development experience (working in a highly
regulated
environment)

Dallas

TX

Java/J2EE

Spring/Hibernate

Java Developer

8 years expertise working as a JAVA developer, srping, Hibernate, SOA,
Weblogic, JBOSS, Oracle and commonly used modules based on extensive work
experience
Lead team across multiple areas, work locations to drive automation,
establish software standards, service modularity, code reuse, testing, and
deployment management of services
Excellent communication skills at all levels

Westlake

TX

Thanks & Regards
* Vikash Raj | Account Manager | Serving BFS Account*
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285, Plainsboro, NJ 08536| USA
Email : *vikash....@nityo.com <vikash....@nityo.com> *

Desk : *609-853-0818 Ext 2129*

Fax : 609 799 5746