Greetings,

One of my client looking for the *Java Developer/Angular JS / Node JS at MA*.
Please let me know if you have anyone available for the projects ….ASAP

*NO OPT’s PLEASE*

Duration: 12 Months

Location: Farmington , MA

 Java Developer /Angular JS/ Node JS

At least 8  years of experience…..

Job Description:

At least 4 years of experience of development and testing experience with
Portal development using any of the frameworks such as Angular JS/React JS.

*· At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle .*

*· At least 4 years of experience in HTML5, JQuery, JavaScript*

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth Reddy.G

[image: svk-logo-tech individual]

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

*200 Metroplex Dr, Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817*

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
Employer