Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Arjun Shah from Savvy Technology Solutions LLC and I am recruiting
on behalf of our client in TEXAS. Please send me your available candidates
resume on arjun.s...@savvytech.us

Role: Business Analyst

Duration: 3 (Months)

Location: Austin TX 78752

*** Local Candidates Only (TEXAS) ***

Job Descriptions:       This person will perform Business Analyst work to help
enhance the TXMAP application's 1,400 data layers to support timely mitigation,
response & recovery after a terrorist/criminal attack/disaster.  This person
will interview subject matter experts and document their ideas to improve
TXMAP’s
ability to facilitate law enforcement and TDEM response to terror and other
unanticipated crises.

This person may help gather new data layers that will be combined with existing
terror & disaster-related TXMAP data layers to create one place for decision
makers.  TXMAP runs on the ESRI GIS platform.

Candidate must be willing to come to Texas for fingerprinting to expedite the
hiring process.  Background checks usually take less than 48 hours to clear.
Candidate must pass fingerprint background check.

Requirements            Minimum Skills Requirement in years

Years                Skills/Experience

8                       Business Analyst experience

3                       Application Design experience

Strong              Outstanding verbal and written communication skills

Strong              Experience interfacing with high level managers and
executives

Preferred skill requirements in years

Years                Skills/Experience

1                       Experience with GIS systems

Thanks,
Arjun
Savvy Technology Solution LLC.
arjun.s...@savvytech.us