*Please Send me Profiles at ** n...@rgtalent.com <n...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below.

*Job Title*

Sr. Citrix Engineer

*Project Location*

Birmingham AL

*Duration*

6 months /Contract To Hire

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI : Telephonic Hire Only*

*Need USC/GC/EAD-GC Only*

Resource will need to have deep Citrix skills and will Act as a team lead
and will be a primary resource in
managing the Citrix environment at Swett/Crawford.   We will require
XenDesktop experience and XenApp
 experience is also preferable.  NetScaler experience is required and
General Networking/Windows
troubleshooting experience is required.  The Swett environment includes 900
Virtual desktops running
on a VMWare platform and are presented to the user through Citrix
XenDesktop.
VMWare experience/knowledge would be a plus.   This will need to be an
advanced technical resource
 to provide the support needed.

Thanks & Regards, *NEHA* Team Lead - Recruiter *RG Talent Inc.* 39120
Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538 Phone : 510-443-0757 EXT- 192 Email
: n...@rgtalent.com URL : www.rgtalent.com   In my absence please contact
Meenu Sharma at following address me...@rgtalent.com. Disclaimer: Under
Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at rem...@rgtalent.com and we will
gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list. Click To Unsubscribe