*UI/UX Designer | Orlando FL*
*Prefer Consultant in NYC or Orlando!!! 6+ Month *
*Project will start after January 1st yet interviewing prior. Client
would also consider these designers to sit in their NY office in Time
We are looking for an outstanding Web UI / UX developer to join our
team in *Orlando,
FL*. You will build gorgeous and intuitive user interfaces using your
creativity and determination to do better than you’ve done before. What you
build, will be used by real people, every day, all over the world.
We're looking for unique individuals who not only have the vision and
artistic talent to imagine a great UI, but also someone with the technical
talent to make it a reality.
At the same time, we’ll count on your excellent communication and
organizational skills to liaise with colleagues, clients and fellow vendors
to get the job done. This is a very dynamic position, requiring the ability
to stay on top of several projects simultaneously. This is a high-intensity
position, providing a great growth opportunity for a motivated candidate.
We are looking at very rapid expansion for our company and are looking for
someone to take the lead on our UIdesign and implementation.
- Only interested in applicants with UI UX Design experience in the last
5 years (do not send developers or hybrid mixes of front end developers
or UIUX Developers please)
- These candidates should have strong portfolios and *wire-frame samples
*Experience and Qualifications*
*, *JQuery, AngularJS
- Experience creating responsive sites.
- Recent demonstrated experience integrating with REST API’s
- Must have experience implementing wireframes
- Must have excellent communications skills and be people-oriented.
- Experience formatting HTML for emails and familiarity with making
responsive designs for email
- Experience implementing server side API’s
- Prior Hospitality, Travel, & Tourism industry Software Experience a
- The ability to speak and write effectively in another language is
always a plus!
*Personal Attributes *
- Must be a quick learner and a problem solver.
- Must be goal-focused. You get the job done.
- Must have a passion for technology.
Bachelor’s Degree with a technology emphasis
*Garima Gupta *|* Technical Recruiter* *| **Apetan Consulting LLC*
*Tel: 201-620-9700* 133 **| **72 Van *
*Mail- Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306 *
*Corp. Office- 15* *Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey
gar...@apetan.com* | **www.apetan.com* <http://www.apetan.com/>* |*
[image: Hangouts]| garimaapetan...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.