*Hi,*

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 631-230-0251 x 5256

*Please share the profile at vis...@edoorsinc.com <vis...@edoorsinc.com>*

*Job Title: Data Modeler w/ Kimball*

*Location: Alexandria, VA*

*Duration: 12+ month/ Contract*

*Interview mode: Telephone or Skype*

*Must be USC or GC*

*Data Modeler*

Scope/ Need: -  Seeking a* Data Modeler with a focus on dimensional
modeling (Kimball).*

   - Our client is currently doing a large migration from their legacy
   system (IMS) to Dynamics CRM 2013 Online.
   - The system has a primary need for current or real-time reporting /
   dashboard out of CRM data.
   - They would like the reporting on historical data. The data migration
   effort is underway.
   - Need is to create a solution architecture and implement it. The
   architecture should provide the ability for the client to report on regular
   data and historical data. Possibly a new data mart which could expand into
   future enterprise data mart in long term.
   - The scope is limited to solution architecture and implemented on the
   solution, create required reports and dashboards using possibly Microsoft
   technologies.
   - The ETL tool selection and history data migration are handled as part
   of different effort, and is not in the scope of this effort.

Skills needed: -

   1. *Data Modeling experience*
   2. *Dimensional Modeling (using Kimball techniques)*
   3. Cloud technologies
   4. Data Warehousing experience
   5. Experience with ETL tools
   6. SSRS, SSIS, Solution Architecture, Optional – Power BI, Tableau
   7. Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred / not required
   8. Microsoft Technical consultant

*Thanks & Regard,*

Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*