Hope you are doing great,
We have an immediate opportunity for Network Engineer / Network Analyst III
at The Woodlands, TX. Below is the job description and if you’d like to
pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a
daytime phone number and rate in your response.
*Title: Network Engineer / Network Analyst III*
*Location: The Woodlands, TX*
*Duration: 1 year contract*
- Provide support consistent with Network data and voice support models.
- Maintain a working knowledge of: o Network data (Cisco/Juniper
routing, switching, WAN/LAN protocols)
- Voice technologies (Legacy PBX, Cisco, MS Lync)
- Network Services Internal Processes.
- Maintain operations reliability
- Plan network changes
- Resolve network problems
- Participate in review meetings as required to support network
- Provide recovery and restoration of the network in event of a disaster
or major incident
- Security and Controls
- Comply and contribute to completing Security and Controls process
regarding Network data and voice technologies
- Managing CUCM routing, call control, and media resources
- Configure and troubleshoot line/device Class of Service using
partitions and calling search spaces and translation patterns
- Configure and troubleshoot Voice gateways and Voice Protocols :H323,
- Configuration and remote support for installation of Cisco routers
including cisco 2800 series, 3800 series and 2900/3900 series and switches
including 2960, 3550POE and 4500 Series Switches.
- Upgrading Cisco Call Managers Clusters in the North America and South
- Deployment and administration of Cisco unified Collaboration endpoints
- Troubleshoot connectivity, quality of service, break/fix, voice
quality, and configuration (feature, services and network) issues within
the Cisco Unified Communication Manager Environment.
- Voice device upgrades to include iOS image upgrades, and configuration
changes in Europe and Africa sites.
- Cisco best practice implementation of VMware ESXi 4.0, 5.0 and 5.5
- Building and Recovery of Cisco Call manager, Cisco Unity Connection,
and IM and Presence Servers: CIMC and IMM
- Implementing User Voicemail Box and CUC routing
- Working with the Network team to provision Voice VLAN and
- Creation of TAC Case with Cisco to resolve all Voice cases in the
North and South Americas.
Thanks and Regards,
New York Technology Partners – Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd.
Rochester, NY 14623
201 680 0200 Ext: 7027
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.