Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I have an urgent requirement for a *COBOL/ Mainframe Developer*.. Please
let me know if you’re comfortable with the Requirement and please get back
to me with your updated resume in .doc format immediately. Given below is
the job description.

Job Title: *COBOL/ Mainframe Developer*

Location: *Paramus, NJ (Local Candidate’s)*

Project Duration: *Long Term *

Rate: *$45/hr on C2C*

Interview Type: *Phone/ Skype and F2F*

Primary Skill: *COBOL Programming, SQL Language, DB2 Application
Programming*

*JD:*

*Explanation for Position:*

The Candidate must have strong knowledge of Mainframe Technology and work
experience specifically in COBOL, DB2, MQ and Stored Procedure processing.
Candidate must be familiar with application programming technological
alternatives and emerging trends. This position requires good oral and
written communication and problem solving skills.

*Details of Position: *

The Customer Technology Visibility team is looking for a candidate with
strong mainframe background in COBOL, DB2, MQ and Batch processing. They
must be able to translate requirements of moderate to high complexity to
programming specs and analyze customer expectations to identify and
implement required tasks. This position requires 24x7 support of very
critical high volume visibility systems, such as Quantum View data, Quantum
View Manager and MyChoice. They must be able to multitask in providing
support for multiple applications within the CT Visibility area.

*Management Skills:*

The candidate must have good project management skills, familiar with
Project Planning and documentation in compliance with UPS Software
Development Lifecycle. The candidate must have experience and knowledge of
mainframe development tools, industry standards, and IS Standards. They
will be responsible for development tasks to complete deliverables for ER
initiatives, RFC, defect fixes and RFWs. They must provide status to
management, identify roadblocks, escalate and rectify issues.

*Additional Skills:*

SQL Language - Intermediate

SQL Programming - Intermediate

DB2 Explain - Advanced

DB2 Application Programming - Expert

DB2 Performance and Tuning - Intermediate

TSO - Intermediate

MVS/JCL - Advanced

MQ - Advanced

FileAid - Intermediate