Hi,

I came across your profile on dice for the below position and wanted to
check if you would be interested. Please call me at your early convenience
@ 925-592-6011

*UI Developer*

*Location: San Ramon, CA*

*Fulltime*

*Qualifications / Requirements:*

  *   5-8 years of experience in UI development, preferably using
Lean/Agile/XP SDLC.
  *   Proficiency in JavaScript, AJAX, JSP, Angular JS, Polymer, Java (1.7
or later), database technologies.
  *   Experience developing web applications.
  *   Experience with developing/using RESTful Java Web Services / Micro
Services
  *   Solid understanding of Linux or Unix operating systems
  *   Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization
approaches and security protocols
  *   Strong technical and analytical skills
  *   Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and
troubleshooting skills.
  *   Strong attention to details
  *   Good knowledge on responsive design

Desired Characteristics:

  *   Experience working with GIT, Maven or Gradle, Cloud Foundry, Web
Services
  *   Ability write unit tests (TDD practices) for backend and frontend
services
  *   Experience with API and micro services development with exposure to
using a 12-factor apps
  *   Exposure to building scalable, stateless, resilient & highly
available applications and services like    AWS, Azure, App Engine, Heroku,
etc.

Thanks,
Annie Green

Lead Recruiter,

Zenithsoft Systems Inc.,
2975 Bowers Ave, Suite 327, Santa Clara CA 95051
Phone: +1 (925)-592-6011
www.zenithsoftsystems.com
*It's our pleasure to serve you!*
Serving IT industry since Year 2001