Hi,
Hope you are doing well.

Please find the Job Description. If Interested, Please share your updated
resume along with expected hourly rate.

*Position: QA Software Test Engineer*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 1+ Month Contract *

*Need Locals to San Jose, CAIn person interview*

*Must have strong experience in Python*

We are looking for a Software Engineering contractor with experience in
embedded systems to write software for automation, characterization and
production use.  This software will be utilized to test our tag technology
and allow our test and production engineers to test our technology in a
robust, simple and efficient manner.  The main language to be used is
Python, C in windows and Linux. Furthermore, this position will work with
production and test engineers to develop integration techniques to ensure
that hardware and software components are successfully integrated and meet
specified requirements.
*Required Skills/Experience*

   - Experience with Test automation.
   - Strong experience in Automated practice in a Linux application
   development environment
   - Must have strong scripting skills on Python, C and Bash.
   - Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Ability to work
   effectively both independently and as part of a team. Doesn’t let things
   fall through the cracks.
   - Excellent debugging skills
   - Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 5+ year’s
   experience or 0-4 years experience in software test development or
   automation tools development.
   - Knowledgeable in USB and SPI communication.

Best Regards,
*Pruthvi Raju*
*Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035*
*Phone:- 408-648-0957*
*Email:- **prut...@idctechnologies.com* <prut...@idctechnologies.com>
*Website:- **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>