Hi,

Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. *If interested, please send me your updated resume to
krishna_siddabath...@neotechusa.com <krishna_siddabath...@neotechusa.com>*

*Position: SDET *

*Location: 501 Dell Way Round Rock TX 78682*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

4 SDETS – MUST HAVE C#, Automation and Selenium – If they have never coded
in C# - please do not send them over. They will be writing test cases.

*Additional Description if Needed (SDET): *

•        Perform automation testing

•        CI/CD

•        Responsible for test data flow documentation

•        Analyze requirements and provide sizing for testing

•        Document QA test planning and test cases

•        Execute QA test cases and document test results

•        Participate in test plan and test case reviews

•        Re-testing and verifying the fixes for issues reported in QA

•        Report and track issues/bugs in QA environment

•        Defect logging and tracking them to closure

•        Maintain test cases in Dell approved repository

•        Provide status updates to development leads and project manager

Thanks & Regards,

*Krishna *

Account Manager

[image: Description: Description: Description: Neo Tech Solutions]

*Phone:* (908)-379-7433 || *Email:* krishna_siddabath...@neotechusa.com

*Address:* One Cragwood Road, Suite 301 | South Plainfield, NJ 07080

www.neotechusa.com