*USC AND GC AND EAD-GC*

Looking at preferable at a 3-6 month Contract-to-Hire or maybe a Contract
for a QA Automation Engineer with Sauce Labs.  Pay rate would be somewhere
in the range of $45an hour.  Below is a detailed job description and let me
know if you have any questions at all!  They MUST have Sauce Labs
experience.

Client : Sprint

Location: Kansas City, KS market.

(From the Managers Mouth at Sprint)  “What I specifically need are testers
who have tested customer-facing websites.”  This position will be in the
Kansas City, KS market.

They can be OPT EAD but they have to be able to convert Full-Time after 3-6
months and this company will provide sponsorship for them once they
convert.  They MUST have previous experience with Sauce Labs and this rate
is pretty darn high for someone on OPT EAD who just finished college.  Just
saying they need to have the experience.  Let me know if you have any other
questions.  Would be a phone/Skype interview at first

   - Understanding complex problems and test case creation in a web
   environment in order to test the customer user experience
   - Knowledge of ALM, Ticketing systems and JIRA
   - Knowledge/understanding of Sauce Labs and web automation. Will work
   with automation scripting contact within sauce labs creating web regression
   and progression test cases
   - Five years of manual testing experience
   - Automation testing experience
   - Experience with Care and/or Sales web functionality
   - Additional digital testing experience such as campaign or email
   testing for offers

Ability to work in a fast-pace, changing environment

Automation Tester utilizing Jasmine, Sauce labs, Selenium to work alongside
integration partner to automate our client's testing process.

Expertise in automation development, execution, and troubleshooting.
Experience using Jenkins, Protractor, Jasmine, java scripting, VB
scripting, selenium and Sauce Labs is a must.
Any past experience with BPT/QTP test automation tools.
Experience with Web/Digital telecom, as well as eCare and eSales
functionalities desired.
Should have past experience as Automation architect and implemented decent
sized automation projects, adaptive to quick phased development life cycle.
Will work with UAT tester and understand the test cases. Experience in
wireless ecomm industry preferred.

------------------------------

Umang Agarwal

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*

*Privacy Policy* | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .