Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at IDC Technologies, Inc.
Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in Technical. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com

*Role Description*

   - The Senior Scrum Master is responsible for analyzing the business
   needs of the Identity Theft and Breach Notification practice group to
   support product development and innovations, including software development
   efforts and strategic initiatives.
   - The position will work with both internal and external customers to
   elicit, analyze, communicate and validate business requirements and serve
   as Scrum Master for 2-3 different Scrum teams. The successful candidate
   must be able to work under minimal supervision.
   - This individual will need to establish excellent working relationships
   with Clients, and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to ensure
   business and system requirements align with overall client strategy.
   - The complexity, risk, size and visibility of assignments will
   increase, commensurate with experience and acquired skills.

*Essential Skills*

   - Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
   and values to delight customers.
   - Coordinate and monitor the Scrum process from initiation through
   delivery.
   - Serve as liaisons between the product owner, development team, and
   management in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
   - Ensure that team members understand project objectives.
   - Facilitate productivity by setting up meetings and removing
   impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the teams sprint goals.
   Preserve flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes.
   - Guide the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left
   in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
   - Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching
   the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and
   comfortable for the team and organization.
   - Removing impediments or guiding the team

*Desirable Skills*

   - Bachelor’s degree is preferred although equivalent industry experience
   will be considered.
   - Minimum three-five years as a SCRUM master
   - Experience operating in an agile environment
   - Minimum three years business analysis experience in a structured
   software development environment. CCBA or CBAP preferred.
   - Or any equivalent combination of education and experience that
   demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this
   position.
   - Experience working on agile projects.
   - Working knowledge of the Business Analysis Experience in Business
   Process Model and Notation techniques.
   - Experience in consumer facing applications, mobile technologies and
   user experience design.
   - Be detail and process oriented and proficient in utilizing computer
   systems, with significant experience in Microsoft Office products including
   Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio as well as Internet
   technologies.
   - Excellent verbal/interpersonal communication skills are essential.

Excellent written communication skills (the ability to prepare written
business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective,
professional and engaging) are essential.

Thanks&Regards,
Vikas Malik

[IDC Technologies, Inc.]
[Phone: 408-418-5779] EXT 274
[Email ID: *vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com
<vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com>* ]
[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]
*[Web*: www.idctechnologies.com* ]*
Certified

   -