*.Net Developers*

*Atleast 9+ years experience required *

*Any Visa (valid DOB as per resume )*

*Send me the information for the two .Net Developers. I need their current
rate, location etc.. I have a long term contract opportunity located in
Jersey City, NJ.*

*Here is the job description:*

*One of my clients, a top tier financial services firm is looking for a
Senior .Net Developer. They are located in Jersey City, NJ. My client is
looking for a Senior Web Developer who can develop complex web applications
from scratch to be used as reusable code for other programmers. In addition
to having strong C#, ASP.Net <http://asp.net/>, Sql Server, Ajax and MVC
Concept, this person must have strong Object Oriented design and
development skills. This is a Senior level position working for an elite
technology group (Securitization Group) within the company. The business
applications are Mortgage Backed  and Asset Backed Securities.*

* Senior Web Developer *

*General Position Description*

*Performs and executes design and programming activities for proprietary,
client-focused securitization applications. This includes analyzing
end-user requirements, translating business requirements into both
functional and technical/database design, programming, testing, and writing
system and end-user documentation.  This position will interface directly
with products' senior technical and business leaders and occasionally
clients of the firm.*

*Specific Position Responsibilities*

*•                    Defines and analyzes user requirements/business needs
for new and/or enhanced product functionality, and designs databases and
SQL functions to support application requirements.*

*•                    Documents and communicates requirements to other IT
personnel.*

*•                    Codes, tests and documents program code according to
application need.  May also indirectly supervise other programming
resources.*

*•                    Performs quality assurance and end-user acceptance
testing to ensure the product satisfied end-user requirements and needs.*

*•                    Assists in packaging and delivery of finished
software product to client.*

*•                    Communicates with technical and business leaders on
business requirements, system related capabilities, programming progress,
and enhancement status.*

*Candidate Specifications*

*•                    Good understanding and hands-on experience in
development on ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> platform. Hands-on experience with
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> custom control development would be highly
desired.*

*•                    Strong skills in JavaScript/Web development.*

*•                    Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>
Ajax technology would be a big plus.*

*•                    Good understanding of Object Oriented programming and
design patterns. Experience developing reusable application frameworks
would be a plus.*

*•                    At least 5 years of work experience in ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/> and .NET Framework is required. Good understanding of the
.NET platform is a must.*

*•                    Experience in developing Enterprise class
applications would be helpful.*

*•                    Must have good hands-on experience with SQL Server
2005 or higher.*

*•                    Should be relatively up to date with the latest
software development trends and patterns (not necessarily process related,
but implementation related).*

*•                    Four year college/university program degree in
computer science preferred.*

*•                    Securitization industry experience helpful and will
greatly enhance the candidate’s potential for selection.*

*•                    Exceptional communication skills and client service
orientation required.  This position requires interfacing with clients,
client contacts, firm partners and principals, and other senior client
service professionals involved in the sales and development cycles of
external products.*

*•                    Attention to detail important.*

*Other Considerations*

*•             Must be willing to travel to client locations within the
United State approximately three days per month.*

*•             Must be based in the New York Metropolitan/Jersey City
region.  Candidate will be assigned and located in our client’s Jersey City
office.*

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.