Hi,

Hope you are doing well today!

We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you
with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about
the requirement below.

*Position : Automation Engineer with python or **scripting language*

Client :      Disney

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 6+ Months

The Cloud Services and Architecture team is transforming the way technology
services are organized and delivered within the Walt Disney company by
building new cloud delivery systems for existing technology services and
integrating public cloud services into the service framework. The
development arm of the team designs and builds portal interfaces for
services and the API management and orchestration system that abstracts
proprietary infrastructure service APIs.

The position exists as part of the development team within the Cloud
Services & Architecture organization; the development team designs, builds,
and maintains a web services portal and an API management and orchestration
system. This position is a senior member on the team, responsible for
setting the direction for the architecture of the automated test framework
that validates code for release as part of our CI/CD pipeline. The role
requires familiarity with existing test frameworks and the ability to
integrate those with our current deployment model.

• *Helps to define architecture, strategy, and roadmap for our automated
test framework*
• Develops or leads the development of the automation framework
• Develops and executes moderate to highly complex scripted automated
tests, and manual tests where applicable
• Writes requirements and functional specifications for moderate to highly
complex automated test plans
• Serves as a high-level technical resource and “go-to” person for less
experienced QA engineers

- 5 to 8 years of progressively related years of experience in software
development and/or QA engineering
- 2-4 years of Python development, or equivalent scripting language (Ruby,
JavaScript, etc)
- 2-4 years of work in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
environment
- Advance knowledge of software QA engineering processes, test automation,
building and testing frameworks, and consumer-facing applications and
databases
- Modern API methodologies (REST, microservices)
- Agile development processes (Scrum)
- Continuous Integration tools and processes, including Jenkins framework
- Code versioning / checking management, including Git system

Our group is moving to a continuous integration deployment model. Automated
test framework. So when code is submitted, it is not touched by humans as
it goes through the process of development, QA and testing. However, before
going into production, this person will review and ensure that it passed
all tests prior to it going into production. Sometimes, it won’t go in
right away as it will wait until the group that submitted the code is ready
to push it out. So automated up to the point of human contact so that we
can ensure integrity. Person will need to have a heavy test automation
background. Up to this point, everything has been done in python. Doesn’t
mean the next portion has to be done that way, it could be Ruby, Javascript
etc. However, they will have to know how to read python. So ultimately
Python would be the ideal. Jenkins is used. They don’t have to be an
expert, again, they have to know what it is at least. If they don’t, then
they will not be a fit. Code versioning is done in GIT. If they know SVN
then they can pick up GIT, but if they have no familiarity with GIT, then
they will not be a fit. We are not looking to hire remote. The idea is to
have in person interviews. NO SKYPE OR BLUEJEANS at this time. That could
change

*Note: We are through tier-1 vendor*.

Regards,

Lucy

Technical Recruiter

 (W) : +1-248.565.4747-x-194 (F)  : +1-248.254.7211

Email id / Gtalk : l...@tekshapers.com <ave...@tekshapers.com>

Tekshapers Inc. –  WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083

P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*