Hi Business Partners,

Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below, If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 847-440-2436 Ext. 327.

*Role : Embedded System Engineer*

*Location : Southfield, MI*

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

*Job Description:*

10+ Years of work experience in Embedded or real –time software development.

Embedded C and assembly programming for 8/16/32 bit micro-controllers.

Decision tables, state diagrams and structured programming.

Configuration management and version control

Embedded software tools

Motivated to learn and grow within team environment with mentors

Automotive and control applications

Good oral and written communication

*Excellent people skills*

Analyze and review requirements.

Develop modular software for embedded 8/16/32 bit
microprocessors/controllers.

AUTOSAR-based software component development.

Software component configuration

Software application integration, make/build tools

Track Software Development with Agile-based workflow

Potential SW Application lead for project starting fall 2016

Write unit/development test plans and conduct unit/development tests.

Interface with product development teams.

Specific knowledge of automotive protocols (UDS, CAN, GM LAN, FNOS)

Champion the quality, design, development and release of assigned software
project elements in accordance of a process.

Establish and adhere to estimates in project work plan for assigned tasks.

Provide regular updates of assigned task progression to software lead for
project planning, tracking and oversight.

Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements.

Contribute status, relevant data and constructive opinion at team/section
meetings; Exemplify consensus building and team-focused behavior.

Tools (a plus): Eclipse, Processor Tools: Tasking Compiler, Debugger,
Emulator, Simulator, QAC, and PTC Integrity

Manager and Source Integrity

Software development.

Embedded C and assembly programming for 8/16/32 bit micro-controllers.

Embedded software tools

Automotive and control applications

C, AUTOSAR, CAN/LIN, UDS, Diagnostics, Automotive

*Best Regards,*

Naresh Soma | Sr.Technical Recruiter

Deegitâ„¢ Inc | Technology Consulting

Phone (847) 440 2436 Ext. 327