Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Arjun Shah from Savvy Technology Solutions LLC and I am recruiting
on behalf of our client in TEXAS. Please send me your available candidates
resume on

 arjun.s...@savvytech.us

Role: Database Administrator

Duration: 6 (Months)

Location:  Austin TX 78752

*** Local Candidates Only (Texas) ***

 Job Description:

·         This position is for an enterprise database administrator for Health
and Human Services Commission (HHSC).

·         The individual in the position will perform production database
administration
on the IBM Model 204 mainframe environment.

·         Work will involve analyzing user requirements, procedures and
problems
associated with database processing to improve existing systems.

·         This position will work under minimal supervision with considerable
latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.

·         The position will provide advanced support of enterprise database
management systems (DBMSs) installed on Windows, Unix, Linux, Sun Solaris and
IBM Model 204 mainframe environments.

·         DBMS support is provided to HHSC agency development staff and
includes
Oracle 9, Oracle 10, Oracle 11 and Model 204.

·         The position maintains ongoing communication (both verbal and
written)
with development teams to determine requirements and coordinates with affected
areas as needed and related to DBMSs.

·         This position documents new application requirements; production
application processing issues; application upgrade issues; user issues; and
DBMS root analysis in emails, status reports, remedy tickets, as well as system
design such as diagrams and flowcharts.

Requirements            Minimum Skills Requirement in years

Years  Skills/Experience

5         Current professional working experience as a database administrator
with the IBM Model 204mainframeenvironment.

5         Current professional working experience with Linux and/or Windows
OS,Oracle and SQL.

Preferred skill requirements in years

Years  Skills/Experience

5         IBM Model 204experience.