Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

*Please reply on :- **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com*
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

*Job title:             Informatica IDQ Developer Location:            NYC,
NY Duration:            4 + Months   *
Required experience:
Skills and Experience:

Design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing
data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in
production environments, in line with the requirements.
Provide support of server based databases in development and test
environments including database software installation, database
creation, performance and capa

city design, backup and recovery design, security design, providing
Analytical feedback as appropriate.
Create tables, load data, and create UNIX shell scripts to support
data quality applications

Qualifications:
Professional software development experience
SQL Relational database experience  in data manipulation, data
conversion, query generation, import and export processes, and report
generation
UNIX scripting
MS Excel
Bachelor’s Degree preferred or similar experience

*Thanks and Best Regards Amit Singh **amit.si...@acg-usa.com*
<amit.si...@acg-usa.com>

* Skype-Amit3522 Gtalk-amit352recruiter **www.acg-usa.com*
<http://www.acg-usa.com>
* 220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598*