Hi Folks,
​
Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for *BackEnd Architect *with one of our clients
in *Indianapolis,
IN*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you have any consultant
available.

*Title**: **BackEnd Architect*

*Location: **Indianapolis, IN*

*Terms: Contract*

*Job Details:*

   - Participates in the estimation of activities, owns technical
   implementation of the story and responsible for the design, build, and unit
   and integration testing for new/modified features.
   - The Back-end developer has a keen focus to detail through ensuring the
   architecture, logic and information needs are implemented through code and
   the user’s experience is accurate and performant

 *Experience with:*

   - Significant development using NodeJS with associated frameworks such
   as HapiJS
   - Creating scalable JSON/Swagger based micro-service ecosystems that
   integrates with multiple platforms, applications and other micro-services
   at a global scale
   - Modern security protocols such as OAuth, JSON Web Tokens, Kerberos,
   TLS/SSL
   - Fluent with SQL and NoSQL databases such as Redis, PostgreSQL, OData,
   RDF
   - Building solutions in a cloud hosted and DevOps container based
   infrastructure such as Heroku, or Amazon AWS with associated PaaS and
   monitoring offerings
   - Automated tooling for unit testing and documentation
   - Developing to consume structured and unstructured content optimized
   for multiple devices

*Thanks,*

*ANUJ​​**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*anu...@cynetsystems.com* <anu...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571.207.7825 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*

*How did I do? For feedback please email **myfeedb...@cynetsystems.com*
<myfeedb...@cynetsystems.com>* or call (855) 792-0900*