Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Windows Admin

*Location:* Tempe, AZ

*Duration*: Contract

Note :- Need Passport No For submission in case of H1B , OPT, GC EAD and
Photo id need in case of GC and USC

*Max Rate $52/Hr on C2C*

*Job Requirements: *

*Technical/Functional Skills: *

Work Effort Details:

•             Responding to incident tickets

•             Liaise with Microsoft support for vendor escalations

•             Manage mailbox restores and PST extraction from DB

•             Proactive maintenance

•             Manage change to the environments, following SVB RFC processes

•             Participate in projects as required

•             Troubleshooting GPO issues

•             Troubleshooting Account issues

•             Managing Web, IIS, SQL servers

•             Ensuring backups are sufficient and tested

•             Participating in DR exercises

•             Respond to monitoring alerts

•             Ensure service availability

•             Proactive administration and monitoring

•             Recommend and implement best practices with assistance from
SVB staff

•             Test applications and OS after updates

•             Monitor Service Now Queue and act on incidents and/or requests

•             Occasional off hours and/or weekend work may be required

•             Other duties as assigned by SVB

Best Regard

Bhupender Singh

IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060