Hope you are doing great.
This side *Deepika* from *Enterprise Solution Inc*.
We are Looking for
*Role: Java architect with Java certification*
*Location: Topeka, KS*
*Visa copy and passport no. mandatory*
• Expert level programming skills in Java
• Experience with TDD utilizing Mocking and
• Strong understanding of Microservices
• Experience with technologies used for
service registry like Zookeeper, Eureka etc
• Experience with event-based and
message-driven distributed system
• Experience with reactive programming (RX,
Reactive Streams, Akka etc)
• Experience with NoSQL Datastores such as
Cassandra and MongoDB
• Experience with distributed caching
frameworks such as Redis, JBoss Datagrid
• Experienced with Platforms as a Service
such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, etc.
• Experience with Continuous Integration /
Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git,
• Experience with agile development (Scrum,
Kanban, etc.) and Test Automation (behaviour, unit, integration testing)
• Java Certification
• Experience with JBoss Drools
• Experience with any BRMS(Business Rules
Management System) like iLog, JBoss BRMS
• Experience with JMS, Kafka
• Experience with Spring boot
• Experience with Spring cloud
• Experience with Apache Camel
• Experience with Gradle
• Experience with Groovy, Scala
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Enterprise Solutions Inc. *
*Email ID: **deep...@enterprisesolutioninc.com*
*Gmail ID: deepika10....@gmail.com <deepika10....@gmail.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.