*Hi,Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable
with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 631-230-0251 x 5256 <(631)%20230-0251>Please share the
profile at vishal@edoorsinc.ocmQA/ ETL Test AnalystMaple Grove, MN 6+
month/ Contract Phone and In PersonMust be USC or GC*

This position works as part of a project team to implement quality
standards across software applications. This may include developing test
tools and analyzing complex data.  Responsibilities may also include
providing work direction and training to Associate SQA Analysts, completing
documentation according to approved methodology and coordinating and
participating in development and review meetings.  Must have very strong
SQL skills and experience with running and understanding stored procedures,
Complex SQL Queries.

*Qualifications*
•    Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
•    4+ years experience in a quality assurance or quality engineering
role.
•    1+ years experience testing data warehouse and/or data processing
systems.
•    Demonstrated knowledge of SQL Server programming (Includes ability to
write and execute Queries, Stored Procedures, and Functions)
•    Strong planning, prioritization, and collaboration skills
•    Highly motivated with strong attention to detail
•    Strong oral and written communication skills
•    Strong analytical and technical skills
•    Ability to work successfully both independently and in teams
•    Exposure to defect-tracking and source control systems
•    Experience testing and analyzing database performance is a definite
plus

*Thanks & Regard,*

Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*