Hope You are doing great!!!
Please go through the JD and let me know your interest.
*Role : **Siebel CRM Developer*
*Location :* Fountain Valley, CA
Job Description :
*Siebel CRM Senior Developer*
The Senior CRM Developer is responsible for successful Operations Support &
Project delivery of Siebel Marketing engagements. This is a technical
position providing hands-on delivery role, working with the
cross-functional teams, while ensuring excellent client relationship.
This position requires high level of experience in Siebel Marketing and
OBIEE modules, to provide value driven support to a large business users
Required Skills & Responsibilities:
• BSCS or equivalent degree.
• At least 8+ years of experience in Siebel Configuration and
must have 4 plus years of experience on Siebel Marketing Module.
• Good communication skill, excellent presentation skills,
technical documentation and positive attitude.
• Experience with Siebel Marketing module installation.
• Strong knowledge on Siebel out of box Marketing features.
• Strong understanding of Marketing components – ESD, BHD, CTD
and Web Image server.
• Siebel Open UI configuration experience is preferred.
• Must have working experience in creating OBIEE Segment and
Strong understanding of Marketing List import, Marketing Campaign
Loading, Campaign Scheduling and Launch process. Candidate should be able
to load and launch test Campaigns with seed data.
• Strong work experience on Marketing Plan, Program and
• Strong understanding of Marketing terminologies – Treatment,
Template, Wave, Allocation, MTA, Seed list, etc.
• Strong understanding with Marketing functionalities such as
dynamic content, A/B testing, PURL, Merge fields etc.
• Strong expertise in trouble shooting Campaign Loading and
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills needed to
support Siebel Marketing application, with solid background in performing
Siebel Marketing Administration functions.
• Expert in database concepts, logical/physical design and
development with the understanding of Data Warehouse /Business Intelligence
• Strong understanding on OLTP and OLAP Schema Structures and
• Analyze and evaluate data sources.
• Must have work experience on Informatica ETL jobs on data
transformation to OLAP database.
• Experience working in a PL-SQL environment and familiarity
with MS SQL, Oracle databases.
• Should have well exposure on OBIEE Marketing Dashboard
canned reports & ad-hoc reports.
• Should have capability to create test plan, approach and
test script for new enhancements on Siebel Marketing module.
*Best Regards *
*Rajinder Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2190
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/us_itgroups.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.