Hello All,

Happy New Year !!!
Hope you all a had a great start for the year, if you are interested in
working with Compunnel as it's preferred vendor than please do reply back
to me at vgah...@compunnel.com or you can call me at 6096069010, Extension-
1761.

We receive 15-20 Corp to Corp requirements on daily basis and we are one of
the top preferred vendor for Apex Systems Inc.

Do connect, we can help you in placing your candidate.

*Best Regards,*

Vikas Gahlot l Vendor Management Team

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

*Phone:* (609) 606-9010, *Ext:* 1761

*Fax:* (609) 750-0981 l *Email:* vgah...@compunnel.com, v...@compunnel.com

*Web:* www.compunnel.com I *Connect with us:* LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vikas-gahlot-bb012110b> l Twitter