*Please Send me Profiles at ** n...@rgtalent.com <n...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below.

*Job Title*

QA Lead with SFDC

*Project Location*

Seattle WA

*Duration*

24 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI : Telephonic followed by Skype*

* objective in project: *oversee all qa for custom application built on sfdc

*job responsibilities:* develop and document a test strategy based on
business needs.

*must have skills:*  develop formal testing tactics, procedures for manual
or automated testing to ensure software quality, create end-to-end test
plans to ensure desired functionality works as expected, as well as test
for other anomalies that may occur by working independently on
assignments.document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of
issues, bugs, changes. thoroughly document testing efforts in a clear,
concise manner, with the ability to effectively communicate and document
issues.

*nice to have skills: *the environment is agile, so someone who can keep
pace with that type of client/environment.

Thanks & Regards,*NEHA*Team Lead - Recruiter*RG Talent Inc.*39120 Argonaut
waySuite # 157, Fremont CA 94538Phone : 510-443-0757 EXT- 192Email :
neha@rgtalent.comURL : www.rgtalent.com In my absence please contact Meenu
Sharma at following address me...@rgtalent.com.Disclaimer: Under Bill s.
1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our mailing
list. Simply send us an e-mail at rem...@rgtalent.com and we will gladly
REMOVE you from our mailing list.Click To Unsubscribe