If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

 *NEED USC ONLY*

*Please reply me  at abhishek.chaudh...@apptadinc.com
<abhishek.chaudh...@apptadinc.com>*

*Title: SQL Developer/DBA*

*Location: Mt. Weather, VA (3 days Remote Access)*

*Position Type: Multiyear Contract*

*MOI: Telephonic*

*Required: *

• Job Duty 1 with 30% of time – Deploying database application schemas and
releases

• Job Duty 2 with 20% of time – Manage and monitor development and test
databases

• Job Duty 3 with 15% of time – Database control board: review database
design changes

• Job Duty 4 with 25% of time – development support, SQL tuning, PL/SQL
reviews

• Job Duty 5 with 10% of time – user creation/maintenance and program tools
support

• 5+ years SQL database development

• 3+ years SQL database administration

• 3+ years SQL database design

• Knowledge of CM processes, database deployment

• Build, maintain and support users in development and test databases

• Deploy database scripts for application releases using Rational
ClearQuest/ClearCase according to CM processes

• Member of review board for database design modifications; maintain
standards documents

• Ability to Install and configure new SQL Servers, deploy database change
scripts provided by third party vendors and when performance issues arise,
determine the most effective

way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server
configuration changes, or index/query changes

• Understand SQL Recovery Point Objectives, methodology to test backups to
ensure we can meet the business’ Recovery Time Objectives (RTO), Configure
SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms