Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

Position: IBM CMOD(BM Content Manager OnDemand)

Location: New York NY

Duration: Contract.

Only H1B, GC, USC, TN

Note :- Need Passport No For submission in case of H1B  and Photo id need
in case of GC and USC

Mandatory

Job Details:

Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)
1. IBM CMOD
2. Search integration with CMoD
3. Architectural experience in CMoD
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
1. SOLR

Desired years of experience*:
Atleast 8 years
Education/ Certifications (Required):
BE, BTech. Certification in IBM CMOD preferred.
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. Propose architecture design for integrating CMoD with SOLR
2. Ability to guide and work with Infosys onsite and offshore team members
3. Build rapport with client team and take project to completion
successfully
Will the candidate be client facing and/or working with business users?
Yes

Best Regard

Bhupender Singh

IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

Email: bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com

Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060

Web: www.idctechnologies.com