Hi,

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *631-230-0251 x 5256*

*Please share gthe *

*SPLUNK Analyst*
*Raleigh, NC*
*6+ Months/ Contract *
*Phone and In Person/ Skype*

*Must be USC or GC*

*Responsibilities: *

   - Monitor and interpret traffic analytics to help identify malicious
   traffic.
   - Analyze and interpret raw data using Splunk and other analytic tools
   to and statistical techniques to identify trends and patterns and provide
   ongoing insight and visibility to management.
   - Work closely with management to prioritize business and information
   needs
   - Provide ongoing support to existing monitoring capabilities and data
   collection systems. Provide development support for the expansion and
   implementation of new systems.
   - Locate and define new process improvement opportunities across a broad
   customer.
   - Help to develop and document procedural guides, SOPs and process flows
   for the functions performed
   - Contributing to the development of re-engineering methods to improve
   processes, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer
   satisfaction

*Basic Qualifications:*

   - Experience: 7 years’ experience with a Bachelor Degree, OR 5 years’
   experience with a Master Degree OR 9 years’ experience with no Degree
   - At least 5 years’ experience in data, or operational analysis *Experience
   using Splunk*

   - Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize,
   analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention
   to detail and accuracy.
   - Advanced technical expertise with Excel
   - *Strong knowledge of and experience with business intelligence
   software, databases (SQL etc).*
   - Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for
   analyzing large datasets
   - Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
   - Experience working in a fast paced complex system, understanding of
   working with a complex network is a plus

*Preferred Qualifications: *Bachelor’s degree in Computers or other
business related field

*Thanks & Regard,*

Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*