Hi,

I am Kapil working with Nityo Infotech Solutions.
I am having this urgent requirement for our client.
Please have a look at the job description below and send your Updated
resume if you are Interested.

*Position*:
                                Java Teradata Developer

*Location*:
                   Bloomfield, CT
*Duration*:
                   Contract

*Job Description:*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·        *Very Strong in J2EE*
·        *Core Java*
·        *SOAP/REST Web Services *
·        *XML Processing/ XSLT*
·        *Teradata*
·        MSSQL
·        Knowledge of IBM Web Sphere Message Broker
·        Knowledge of WebSEAL,
·        Knowledge of RHEL
·        Experience with MVC Architecture.
·        Experience in working as a web developer in Java
·        Must have excellent problem solving and analysis skills
·        Must be able to collaborate with peers

*Roles & Responsibilities*

*Primary Skills:*

·        Java Enterprise Edition Java EE with Spring Integration
·        Application Development Experience with JBOSS and J2EE
·        Experience with JBoss EAP
·        Good working experience on Web Services, REST/JSON Services
·        SOA /Middle wear /Service Layer Experience
·        Experienced in using XML, XSL/XSLT in spring integration platforms
·        Teradata Experience

*Secondary Skills:*
·        Eclipse based IDEs
·        Good knowledge in Groovy
·        Knowledge to Database Development like Oracle/DB2/MySQL
·        Maven, JUnit, Jenkins experience
·        Experience Camel, HTML 5, CSS 3, Angular JS

*Generic Managerial Skills*

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills
·        Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet
aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria
·        Must be able to facilitate teams to successful resolution of
issues
·        Must have good negotiation skills, conflict management &
resolution skills
·        Creative approach to problem solving.

*Qualification*

Bachelor’s Degree / Masters in Computer Science or Equivalent

*Thanks & Regards*

*Kapil Verma*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2103